вторник, 20 ноября 2012 г.

Sinbad the Sailor.





The popular myth of Sinbad the Sailor says about his journey to the island overgrown trees and beautiful flowers. Ship with merchants crossed thousands of kilometers to the island which was a whale. Scared fish sank to the bottom of the sea and killed many merchants from the ship. Sinbad managed to escape in the trough.


Soon the waves carried him to the big island. The king of the island befriended with him and told about his intention to make Sinbad attendants. Many new shades of emotions tested Sinbad, but undoubted still homesick.
One day
the ship approached the dock. Sinbad recognized it. It was his ship which he went on a journey and even his goods were unharmed in the hold. Sinbad sold them with a large profit. He said farewell to the king of the island and returned safely to Baghdad.

4 комментария:

  1. A whale-island? Wow!.. That sounds intriguing. Do you like stories of such kind? I've never read any..

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, I like it)
      I even played a game about this character's.)
      It is logical. It had to look for various items and solve puzzles.) Very fun!))
      I read it once and immediately remembered this story when looked at the words "popular myth" and: 'Oh yeah, of course, I'll write about it!)
      It seemed to me the most fascinating.)

      Удалить
    2. If you are keen on solving puzzles in books then may be you would like Dan Brown's novels. I'm not sure if modern up-to-date yet related to the past stories interest you, still you can give it a try. I personally enjoyed reading the Da Vince Code very much!

      Удалить
  2. P.S. I recommend you o change the font size. It is a bitdifficult to read such a tiny font size. ))

    ОтветитьУдалить